- A lot of workout clothing is intended to be skin-tight. While you certainly don’t want anything baggy to get in the way of what you’re doing, you also don’t want to feel restricted when you hop on a treadmill or grab some weights. If you’re going to perform your best, you need to be able to move and push yourself to the max.
- Not all exercise wear is made equal. Cotton is incredibly common, but it will simply hang on to your sweat and moisture, eventually destroying the material. The use of nanosilver thread was quite a common practice for a while, but the industry has since come to realize it may leak particles into water and the environment. There have even been instances of well-known brands using cheap material, which will give customers a negative experience.
- Wicking fabric is definitely a prime choice for athletes, but moisture can become concentrated in areas where an individual person sweats more (such as the armpits, collarbone, or back). This means you can wear a tank made with wicking material and feel perfectly dry in places and incredibly wet and soggy in others.
- Wicking. You perspire, and the fabric pulls your sweat away from your skin. This is a key step in any good workout clothing, but most options on the market today simply stop here.
- Moisture disperses. With most exercise clothing, you’ll notice sweat pooling in areas where you perspire more. These wet spots can’t dry up quickly enough, and you’re left with a damp, uncomfortable feeling of soaked, heavy clothing. HydroFreeze X Technology works by spreading out and circulating moisture throughout the fibers of the clothing, keeping things in a comfortable balance.
- Cooling effect. This is where the magic really starts to happen. Air passes over the fabric and interacts with it, creating a cooling effect on the skin. As you’re heating up during an intense workout, you won’t feel stuffy or worn down. Arctic Cool Instant Cooling Shirts will cool you down instead and give you that extra push you need to go further.
The cooling effect does more than just make you feel good for your whole workout — it keeps you hydrated, too. Sweat is the water you’ve put into your body, after all. The hotter you feel and the more you work out, the more water you lose. When you’re no longer hot, you don’t sweat as much and your body stays hydrated longer. HydroFreeze X Technology can help you push beyond your usual limits this way.
- Moisture is expelled. The cooling effect kicks in instantly and as the moisture interacts with the fabric, the moisture will evaporate. Again, most traditional wicking fabrics do this, but it’s so much harder because the moist parts of the clothing tend to get soaked only in certain spots. HydroFreeze X Technology allows the perspiration circulate and evaporate after it’s given you a refreshing, cooling feeling.