We all enjoy being comfortable as we move through our day, and our clothing has a tremendous impact on that. From fit to fabric flexibility, Arctic Cool's cooling comfort design is built to keep you moving. It's time to experience the power of Hydrofreeze X Technology. One thing that is incredibly important when it comes to clothing is temperature control. Keeping cool is a must, especially if we are living in hotter climates and working out. That’s why Arctic Cool products are making such a big splash – they have the ability to keep you cool no matter what you’re doing. They aren’t limited to fitness junkies, either. There are plenty of occasions when the Hydrofreeze X Technology of our apparel and Instant Cooling Towels can influence your comfort level. It’s worth taking a closer look at why Arctic Cool is always a good choice for your warmer activities and situations. Understanding The Technology Before we get into when and where Arctic Cool can fit into your day, it’s worth taking a quick moment to understand just how it works. The fundamental idea behind Hydrofreeze X Technology is simple – to keep you cool and comfortable. Here’s how it works:
- As you sweat, the shirts wick the moisture away from your body. The sweat is then distributed throughout the shirt’s fibers instead of pooling in one area and creating discomfort.
- Air hits the fibers and the moisture, creating a reaction that actually cools down your body and acts like a wearable air conditioner.
- The air also helps the moisture evaporate from your shirt, leaving you dry and cool.
- CrossFit – CrossFit trainers always push themselves and their students as hard as they can. In order to do so, they need to give their bodies as much help as they can, too. Shirts that provide cooling comfort help keep you hydrated, comfortable, and motivate you reach your goals and even exceed them.
- Golf – The golf course may not be the first place you think of when you think of ‘vigorous activity’, but it's a great way to get moving. The sun on the course can heat up quickly. instant Cooling apparel will help keep you comfortable and focused on your shots, instead of sweat in your eyes.
- Weight Lifting – Not only do Arctic Cool shirts help keep you cool, but they're flexible so they won’t get in your way. Baggy clothes are out, active wear shirts are in.
- Vacation – If you’re heading to an amusement park, the zoo, the beach, or somewhere else, you already know the heat can be a bummer. The more walking your vacation involves, the more important it is to stay comfortable. Arctic Cool shirts help make it easier to do just that.
- Backyard BBQs – Even if you’re just hanging out at home, you deserve to feel good. Standing by a grill can quickly bring out the sweat. So if you’re hanging out on the patio in the summer heat, you want to feel comfortable. Arctic Cool shirts can make this easier as well.