Top 10 Ways to Use Arctic Cool!
Today’s performance and athletic shirts need to be more than just fashionable. Arctic Cool focuses on providing increased comfort throughout your day (or workout) by giving you instant cooling during the hottest moments of your routine.
It works by cooling you down the minute you start sweating. Your sweat is wicked away from your body and dispersed throughout the fabric. The shirt’s cooling properties are then activated when your sweat interacts air flowing throughout the fabric. Keeping cool is as easy as wearing the shirt and being active. Want an even more intense sense of cool? Wet the shirt first, then snap it into action! You’ll be feeling relief instantly!
Ten Ways to Use Arctic Cool Shirts
There are plenty of different ways that you can put this innovative fabric to work in your life. Here are ten of the best ways that Arctic Cool can fit into your day with its cooling technology:
1. Jogs or Runs – These workouts are much easier to get through when you’re wearing something that keeps you cool. With average temperatures rising every year, it’s more important than ever to stay cool while you stay motivated towards your fitness goals.
2. Hiking – For those who head out on hikes, it’s vital to stay cool and hydrated. Arctic Cool shirts make it easier to do so, and let you stay on the trail longer while enjoying the views. Whether you’re going on a multi-day backcountry adventure or just a day hike to the local waterfall, these shirts make the trip more enjoyable.
3. Bike Rides – Bicycling is a great way to get in shape, but when temperatures are high, it can be difficult to stay motivated to ride. The extra airflow from biking will ensure you stay cool even on the hottest of days. Knowing that your Arctic Cool shirt will keep you feeling great means that you’re able to ride further and find the motivation to stay on the road or trails for much longer than you would otherwise.
4. Golf – The golf course can be incredibly relaxing, but also very hot at times. While the sun is beating down on you, the cooling properties of the shirt will activate to keep you feeling your best. Temperature control is a must while on the links, and Arctic Cool cooling polo shirts will help you stay look and feel great!
5. Gym Workouts – At home or in the gym, your workout should have you building up a sweat. But it shouldn’t get so hot that you find it hard to keep going! Arctic Cool technology makes it easier to focus on completing your workout routine, not on how uncomfortable you’re feeling. So throw on one of our sleeveless shirts or fashionable tank tops and hit your workout at full throttle!
6. Backyard Barbecues – Yes, even cooking out in the backyard can be a great occasion for Arctic Cool shirts. Combine the high temperatures with the heat from the grill, and you have a recipe for overheating. That’s never a crowd pleaser! Arctic Cool will keep you cooking and looking great while you serve up your specialties.
7. Work – For those who work outdoors or in other hot environments, staying comfortable all day isn’t always easy. But with an Arctic Cool shirt on, you can focus on the job at hand and not on how hot you are. These shirts can help you get through the workday in a big way.
8. Marathons – Running a marathon is a testament to your commitment to mental and physical fitness. But it can be sabotaged if you overheat. To make sure you can stay in the race, the right shirts are another tool to help you cross that finish line.
9. Fishing – When you go fishing, you’re often surrounded by water. On those clear, sunny days, the reflection of the sun on the surface can lead to some intense heat. Arctic cool shirts can make your “gone fishin’” days even more relaxing!
10. Sporting Events – Sporting events can be hot and uncomfortable as a player… and as a spectator. Focus on the game, rather than fanning yourself! Arctic Cool shirts can make sports fun to watch, fun to play, and cooler for everyone involved.
The Bottom Line
These are just ten ways that Arctic Cool can work for you. The bottom line is that if you’re tired of feeling too hot during any part of your day, Arctic Cool is the shirt to turn to.